Tuesday 25 March 2014

SCHOOL.

Yes, the title says it. Countdown, 20 days till poly starts and I'm having mix feelings about it. Well, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people and making friends but on the other hand, what if they don't like me? Will they accept me for who I am? What if they don't like the way I dress or talk or walk or whatever? Really praying hard that I won't face much problems when I'm in poly.

Shopped for what's necessary such as clothes... Speaking of clothes, my fashion sense is a bit...*thumbs down* I can't dress well and I'll forever be wearing pullovers with jeans. Meh. Tried so hard to dress like those tumblr hijab girls buuuuuut meh. I failed. Hah.

There'll be some orientation camps planned for the Year 1s but I doubt that I'll go for it. Not that I'm being anti-social or what but I'm just THAT scared. Scared of what? Only Allah swt knows.

MOVING ON.

Just finished watching Return of Superman. The episode where there was Big Bang. Sigh, Haru's sucha lucky girl ain't she? I'll just be happy enough to see Big Bang perform live in front of me. But oh wells, fat chance, fat chance. The probability of me meeting them is like infinity. *shrugs* Can I say that Big Bang was also one of the reasons I did well for Os? Well, they did help me when it comes to music. Everyday, when I study, their songs will forever be on replay. A bit of motivation from them. :-) 고마워요, 빅뱅이!

Ending the post here and off to skip ropes for half an hour. Needa lose some weights, yeah?

잘가!



*inserts wide smile emoji*

No comments:

Post a Comment