Tuesday 6 October 2015

My kiddos.


These 2 kiddos right here (not really kiddos tho cause I'm the youngest amongst them) are all I can ever ask for.

Words can't describe how thankful I am to have them in my life. We may rarely meet and forever be busy with our own things but we've never failed to check up on each other from time to time. Each of us taking the initiative to ask how each of our lives are and how we're coping. 

They're the only 2 people I can let all my feelings out to. Like really deep feelings. They've literally seen every single side of me. From rough-me to blur-me to nice-me to broken-me etc. And I like it how they advice me. They give me hurtful but true advices. That's what I need. Not sugarcoated words just to make me feel better. I don't want to feel better. I want to improve. Truth hurts but hey, if it's for your own good, why not, right?

There's something about these 2 that makes them special. We celebrated each others birthdays every year without fail. We've seen each other during our worst and best days. We've been with each other through most of the memories. 

A text from them will always make my day, really. A simple good morning text and reminding us to always be positive and to never give up. Cheering each other on and giving support. That's what I need. (They don't know this yet haha)

I'm no good with words but I just want to say thank you, to the both of you. For everything. 

Nadiah Hazwani, I've seen you grow through your good and bad times since we were in kindergarten. Now, you're already someone's fiancee. You've matured so fast and I couldn't be any happier for you. Now, you're a grown lady so it's time for you to decide on your own, alright? Stop being so hard on yourself. Don't overwork yourself but at the same time, achieve what you want. You've been there for me even if we've not talked for days, weeks or months. But I like how it's you and zat that I always go back to when I have something to say. I was never good in expressing my feelings. I may bully you a lot but just to let you know, I still care for you forever and always.

Aizat Jufrie, you're one hella guy. I really love how we can insult each other every single time we meet but I always end up complimenting you at the end of the day. *smirking emoji* You've been so busy with competitions and now, As. It hurts to see how you're so pressurized by your surroundings but I just want to let you know, you can do it. C'mon, you're Aizat Jufrie, man. I know you can. Me and nadiah know you can. A little bit more till the end of As. Then, you can travel the world like how you plan it to be. (I'm sorry I can't follow you to travel tho.) But please, don't do stupid stuff while you're overseas. Me and nadiah will try our best to pull you back no matter what.

Let's be thankful for what we have. We have our own rezeki so let's make the best out of it. Hoping that our friendship lasts till Jannah insyaAllah

This blog rarely has any positive posts but this is an exception because I'm just so thankful for the both of you. I doubt the both of you will ever see this but just to let you know, there's more where these came from. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment