Friday 6 September 2013

Oh yeah, that's me and Syazzy.

So, today I had a "Ladies' Day Out" with the lovely cousins. We had a group picture but I look horrible in it therefore I shall not post it. So it all started from morning. Dad sent me to Northpoint cause I had to run some errands and then I travelled all the way to Somersat to meet up with my cousins. While waiting for the train, 2 pretty hijab girls caught my attention. Their fashion sense is so... wow. *.* And something hilarious happened when I reached Somersat. I had a conversation with this bimbotic cousin of mine in the picture above.

Conversation
She: Firah, where are you?
Me: Somersat. Why? Where are you?
She: I'm in front of the cinema. It's raining. Do you have an umbrella?
Me: Serious? Heavy rain? I don't have!
She: Okay, I pick you up at the opposite side of the HMV building.

Okay this moment I swear I didn't know that HMV had a building. Since when was HMV rich enough to have a building? And so I asked her.

Me: You mean HMV in Somersat 313?
Syazzy: *with full confidence* No! The building!

So I was too lazy to text after that. So I rang her up.


Me: Syazzy, H&M you mean?
Her: Oh ya, H&M. *uncontrollable laughter*

Okay, it may not sound funny to you readers but I swear I looked like a lunatic laughing all on my own in public. So..................... ya.

"THE INTERN" IS A MUST WATCH MOVIE! Google is like so awesome. The workplace environment of Google is like a wonderland for grown-ups with kiddy minds. Definitely worth my $$. 

AND PRAISES TO ALLAH SWT, I FINALLY GOT TO DINE AT 18CHEFS AFTER 3 YEARS OF NOT EATING THERE. It tasted like heaven. Creamy chicken sausage baked rice. *tears of joy* After lunch/dinner, we head to Scape's flee market and went window shopping for a while. No clothes interest me. I have yet to buy my birthday present (which was on 11 July) so I thought, "Why not I buy some clothes for myself?" So we, went to ZARA, Forever 21, Cotton On, H&M and Uniqlo just to find a nice set of clothing. And guess what? I bought nothing. All the clothes were either see-through, sleeveless or short. Sigh. So we just went home instead. I'm the type of person who sees what I like and buy it straight away without having any doubts. If I have a mindset of buying something, I'll head to the shop, buy it and then go home. No time wasted. But, I wouldn't mind accompanying someone for window shopping. However, I might whine a little after some time. Warning before asking me out for window shopping. Give me snacks to shut me up. hehe. I think my future-husband would be lucky to have me cause I don't really spend my money on clothes a lot. 

Whoops. Thinking too far into the future. But I have to say today was a well-spent day. Now, I'm just looking forward to having an outing with all my cousins from both Singapore and Malaysia. Long post isn't it? Now go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment