Sunday 29 December 2013

Meep.


Sorry for the random picture but this is my favourite movie and also my favourite scene from the movie.

Why don't boys look at me like that? Hah. Kidds. What's love? *smirks* Apologies for the sarcasm there. I'm just too numb to feelings around me. I wonder if there's even any. I think people are actually sick of me being emotional and stuff. Can't help it, can I?

Anyway, long story short, the last time I posted was on... 17 Dec? Yeah, that super emotional post. I still feel the same way tho. Nothing positive is changing in my life. 2014 is coming in 2 days and I'm still the same, old, boring me. But it's alright, I guess? 

This December, my family and I took a short vacation to KL. Nowhere far. Plus, it's the thought that counts. Didn't do much shopping for myself because the apparels there didn't really catch my attention. I made a new pair of glasses though. I really want to end my 2013 and enter 2014 on a positive note. But then, I'm not sure if it's due to my period now which is causing me to have moodswings or that really is my actual feeling. It's like this feelings of sadness and whatever I do, I myself feel very annoyed. Like it's not right. You know? I don't know. Aishhhhhh.  

On a positive note here, I dreamt of GDragon. Heh. Well, obviously it's a happy dream. We were wearing a couple varsity jackets with a number ''56'' on it. God knows what it meant. HAHA. I better stop before his fans feel disgusted with me. LIKE ANYONE EVEN READS THIS DAMN BLOG HUHHHH.

Forgive me once again for this post has short and random topics I talk about. Ending this post by talking about how useless I am. I'm annoying. All my cousins from both my mum's and dad's sides can sing while I can't. All I can do is draw. And my drawings aren't that nice either. Whenever I post a picture of my drawing to others, I think people would be like "You're trying too hard to draw. Stop it." And when I sing, people would tell me to stop cause I can't sing. My dad even told me, "You sing nice. But if you don't sing, nicer." lol. I can't remember the last time I was complimented for something. Ahhhhhhh whatever. I'm too tired to think about this over and over again. But this thinking won't just stop. I'm nobody's favourite. I'll never be first. I'm not capable of anything. But you know what? I'm okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment